HOW TO COMBINE: STRIPED SHIRT

15:27:00

Hola a todos!!!, estoy muy triste por lo ocurrido en París.
No entiendo como se ha podido llegar a ese punto...
En el post de hoy os traigo ´como combinar una camisa de rayas´.
Espero que os guste
Besos
Mery

Hi!!!, today I´m very sad for hat happened in París.
I don´t understand how can arrive at that point...
In today´s post, I´m going to share with you some outfits to combine a stripes shirt 
I hope you´ll like it
Kisses
Mery 



                                                           Imagine all the people 

Sharing all the world 
You may say that I'm a dreamer 
But I'm not the only one 

I hope someday you will join us 
And the world will be as one
                                                     









                                                       












You Might Also Like

0 comentarios