🐍 " I TRUST NOBODY AND NOBODY TRUST ME " 🐍

19:29:00

Hola a todos!, en el post de hoy os enseño los looks que la cantante Taylor Swift lleva en su nuevo video "Look what you made me do".
Si no habeis visto el videoclip, os animo a verlo porque es ¡¡¡OMG!!! ¡INCREIBLE!
Si sois fans de Taylor Swift, su nuevo disco llamado Reputation sale a la venta el día 11 de Noviembre, tengo muchas ganas de que salga, y de que empieze su tour y venga a España( eso es lo que espero)
Cual es vuestro look favorito? el mío es el que lleva un vestido rojo.
Un besito muy grande💖
Mery



Hello!, in today´s post, I am going to show you some of the looks that Taylor Swift wore in her new music video "Look what you made me do".
if you are fans of Taylor, her new album reputation go on sale  11th November 2017, I am really excited about having it, and her tour starts and also that she goes to Spain( I hope so).
What´s your favorite look? mine is the look with the red dress.
Kisses.💖
Mery










You Might Also Like

0 comentarios