MADRID!!!

17:00:00

Hola a todos!!!, comentaros que aparte de este blog, tengo otro dedicado a la lectura y a la poesía.
Sí, me he aficionado a ella y en ese blog os enseñare poesía.
Siguiendo con el post de hoy,os voy enseñar el outfit que llevé cuando fui a Madrid a visitar a varios amigos.
Espero que os guste 
¡Nos vemos el próximo domingo!.
Un beso 
Mery

Hi!!!, apart that I have this blog, I have another blog that is about books and poetry,
Yes, I am starting reading poetry and I like it,  so I will upload poetry.
Moving on to the post of today, I went to Madrid to visit some friends, so I am going to show you the outfit that I wore.
I hope you like it 
See you next Sunday!
Kisses
Mery

LINK: http://estonoespoesiam.blogspot.com.es




CHAQUETA-JACKET: STRADIVARIUS
POLO SHIRT: EASY WEAR
BOLSO-BAG:SFERA
PANTALÓN-TROUSERS: SFERA


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios