MADRID 2015 !!!

12:02:00

Hola a todos!!!, en el post de hoy os enseño las fotos que me hice en Madrid estas navidades.

Además, os voy a enseñar el look que me puse para celebrar Nochebuena.
Espero que os gusten las fotos,
Besos
Mery

Hi!!!, in today´s post, I´m ging to show some pictures which I did in Madrid this Christmas.
Moreover, I´m going yo show you the look tat I wore in Christmas Eve.
I hope you´ll like it, 
Kisses
Mery






ABRIGO/COAT: ADIDAS 
JERSEY/JUMPER: DESIGUAL
PANTALÓN/TROUSERS: RALPH LAUREN
BOLSO/BAG: PARFOIS
CAMISA/SHIRT: EASY WEAR
FALDA/SKIRT: STRADIVARIUS
ZAPATOS/SHOES: EL CORTE INGLES




You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. I follow you now dear #13 😘
    Follow me on Instagram @andjela.dujovic and leave the comment so I can follow u too.
    xoxo

    bekleveer.com

    ReplyDelete